Monday, January 7, 2013

Daily Activity/Students accessing Khan Academy on their own

This is a screenshot of just a section of my students who had any activity during the day January 7, 2013.  I included this screenshot because this displays how active the students have been, even on days where I do NOT take them to the lab.  We did not go to the lab today, but I've still got several students who were active during school!  They are accessing khan academy during their free time in other classes.  This is tremendous because it proves students are taking some responsibility for their progress in class.
Holding the mouse over any one of these bars, will reveal the name of the skills each student has been working on during their time on the site.  I will typically go to a few students' focus charts just to get a more detailed look at the skills they were working on, whether they demonstrated proficiency, or whether they are struggling, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment